Welcome to FeelPlay!
We play – do you play?
FeelPlay is an exciting new innovation in playing your way to great mental health! It’s for adults only. Sorry kids! Sometimes play is just too serious to leave to the little ones.
FeelPlay is a brand-new concept in modern, accessible wellness. It’s simply an invitation to find that child-like joy in a playground especially made for grown-ups. We’ve also got an award-winning app designed specially to help adults remember how to play.
FeelPlay is supported by a myriad of organisations both governmentally and in the private spectrum, who all work together to encourage you and you alone to take responsibility for YOUR mental health.
Want to get involved? You can join FeelPlay in two ways:
- Experience the grown-up playground on a guided tour with FeelPlay staff. This is for a limited number of people. Some slots are bookable and others are allocated on a first come first served basis, so book your space in advance or show up early to take part
- Download the free FeelPlay app on your own mobile – a 30 minute audio experience for anyone who wants to give it a try either at the festival or in your own personal time and space.
FeelPlay is the new creation by immersive theatre maestro, Christopher Green, who has won awards and great acclaim for making the kind of show where you join in, have fun and then start to question the world around you. This satire on the wellness industry both questions a specific kind of mental-health provision whilst delivering a genuinely feel-good and empowering experience.
- Lead Artist: Christopher Green
- Designer: Kristi Minchin
- Composer: Ben Raine
- App Designer: Sam Addadahine
- Producer: Split Second
- Production Manager: Lewis Moore
- Stage Manager: Amy Greenwood
- PR: Chloé Nelkin Consults
- Photography: Sorcha Bridge
- Artist Wellbeing Practitioner: Lou Platt
- BSL Interpreter: Jo Ross